Job description, responsibilities and duties
One of the largest Sweden pharmacy chains is looking for new PHARMACIST!
Sweden boasts some of the best benefits in the world such as affordable healthcare, generous vacation time and free education. It truly is a haven for social welfare and high living standards.
Job description :
– Accept and dispense prescription medications
– Provide consultation on prescription and non-prescription medications for storage, dosage, side effects, and drug interactions
– Provide advices on selection of Over-The-Counter medications to treat common illnesses such as flu, cold sores, or headaches
– Educate patients on proper handling of medical devices such as blood pressure monitor and glucose meters
– Compound medications for external or internal use
– Prepare sterile solutions following proper procedures
– Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files
– Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies
– Work in conjunction with physicians, nurses, other pharmacists, etc.
– Provide specialized educational programs and health promotions to help patients manage chronic health conditions such as hypertension and diabetes
Employee perks, benefits
– great package of salary and bonuses
– an exciting job with the possibility of personal growth
– good work environment
– language training, you will be able to reach C1 level in Swedish language. The course is paid by the company.
Great opportunity to work for Swedish pharmaceutical company. Our client is also looking for candidates, that have a management potential for the future.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
2 890 EUR/month. Exact salary will depend on years of work experience. Extra salary for late evening work, weekend and work on bank holidays up to aprox 480€ extra per month.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for candidates:
– Proper education/Mgr or PharmDr. degree as Pharmacist
– Good command of English
– Experience preferred
– Willingness to relocate to Norway or Sweden for more than 2 years
– Willigness to learn norwegian or swedish language